Thursday, December 16, 2010

December 2010






End of year update. Denali is now 32" at the shoulder (and I hope done growing) and Buddha is holding 31". Denali is a silly and happy boy, we joke and say we should have named him "Happy." Denali is my cuddler. He loves to be almost on top of me or Buddha at all times. He loves to crawl, and I do mean crawl into our bed and snuggle before we go to sleep. Buddha likes to be near by, not much of a cuddler, though he tolerates it well so I can get my 'cuddle fix.'
There is never a dull moment when you have two shilohs in your home. They are either playing, cuddling, sleeping or grooming each other. Though they are inseparable, they are both stable when separated. We could not have asked for better companions. Buddha~Bear, Denali~Boy and The Jaffe clan wish you all Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to come ;~)

No comments: