Monday, May 30, 2011

Spring 2011








Aloha
Sorry we have not posted in awhile. The boys are doing well. Unfortunately, Denali is very nervous on walks now. In the last 6 months he has been rushed by off-leash dogs. The other dogs never made contact with him, but the stress of the situation has freaked him out. I wish people could keep their dogs on leash. Buddha just likes to be a home body. He goes out with me, but truly prefers being at home. Buddha will be 4 in September and Denali will be 2 in August. Boy does the time fly by.

I had emergency surgery and spent a week in the hospital after Christmas and thankfully fully recovered now. I also got excepted into Naturopathic Medical school... In 4 years I will be Dr. Jaffe ;~) And our son graduated with his Assoc in Police Science and moving on to his Bachelor's. Some new pic's of Buddha~Bear and Denali~Boy with my mum who was visiting and could not get over their size, also with our son, his girlfriend and our daughter.

No comments: