Saturday, February 2, 2008

Anxiously awaiting.


Aloha,
My name is Jade (TJ). I am anxiously awaiting my trip to New York next weekend to pick up a puppy from Tina. His name is currently Mr. B, aka Biscuit. I am going to, with no disrespect to the original name of Biscuit, change the name to Buddha.

I am eager to begin the journey of hopeful therapy/service (I a have been diagnosed with severe asthma) work. But most of all, being my best friend and confidant. Starting my Master's program in Oriental Medicine (LAc) in May, and ultimately completing a Doctor of Oriental Medicine degree (OMD), it is my hope to have Buddha as part of my medical practice to lessen the anxieties of acupuncture needles with my human patients. So wherever I go, Buddha goes.

I have had german shepherds in the past, both from Germany and Czech. Although I did train and compete in personal protection trials, I no longer want the drives, reactivity and aggressions that are part of that package. I am so glad the I found the ISSR (International Shiloh Shepherd Registry) Shiloh Shepherd, the looks and intelligence of the shepherd but minus the reactive traits seen currently in the GSD. And thanks to the numerous ISSR shiloh people that I have spoken with, asking many, many questions to... to make sure that this is a good match for me. Especially, a BIG thanks (Mahalo nui loa) to Tina, the MaShiloh.

I cannot wait to meet and get to know my BUDDHA.




No comments: