Sunday, February 10, 2008

New York to Arizona

WOW, what a busy day of flying.  I arrived at Buffalo International Airport 1030 Saturday morning after taking the red-eye from Phoenix.  As I was going down the escalator, there was Buddha and Tina and an entourage of welcomers.  Buddha was so quiet and laid back.  He went through security and was patted down, he did  not mind at all.  On the flight, he took up so much room that the man next to me, condensed his space to give Buddha more room.  We was AMAZING on his 2 flights, on the shuttle bus, and in the airports.  

Buddha follows me everywhere.  A true shadow.  He is making friends with my 1yo Cavalier named Keanu, 5yo maltese mix Smudge, 11yo hound mix Romeo an our son's cat Sinbad.  

Buddha had his first bath.  And even went to Brad's book signing and engaged with a few dogs and met a lot of people.

Buddha is seeing my vet tomorrow for a check up and to meet Dr. Bracken.  I know Buddha will just love the kind-heartedness of Dr. B.  I will let you know how he does.

No comments: